Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
umer

i am banned how to do unban

18 posts in this topic

your ip is banned from current session of server  ) it is the error the server keeeps giving me i am banned how to unban now more importantly why i am banned . and also who will reply . i mean who is admin >

ah i my ip is banned from server .Baned like permanently? {12/1/2018] now] .cant enter server

then do not bother unban . ban me again .the one was bugging me was the other one.not me .in map thc thcddle  39 lvl supporter in first wave welded door 100% 1 player was unwelding outside so i  was inside and helped in unwelding  when door reached 30% he comes again and welded door again to 100% but when go upstairs he got outside by accident and comes to door and unwelded the door and welded door again the wave was ending and he again welded to 100%.so i give him warning not to do that again or i will destroy door .then he insulted me and i insulted him back.[what is my fault i am just equally as bad as him?][did you kick him too? or only me] 

you f----ing bugging and you will be on ban for 1week dont like it dont play i dont give a f--- if you cant stay whit our rules

bug means to annoy and also in cheating oh i see you are saying i am cheating say it clearly because i am an idiot just like you said. man it is not called bug it is called a safe place anyone can tell that much .the first picture was that i was trying to tell the player to jump from there to get in to the hole (giga toilet)[what bug is there?]. the second picture is of kf mysterous trees v3 and you can reach that house like building by jumping from roof with a shield[what bug is there?].there is a map pyramid ava there is also a place in that map {what bug is there]and same in anarcher fix map so it is not a bug.it is called to reach and stay in a safe place and it is not a bug . so if you are accusing me for this i will like an appeal i am not banned for right reason. i thought i was accused because of insulting player who insulted me .if player can reach to a place that zeds cannot i think it is called safe zone not bug.other than that i am happy to answer any questions of yours .

there is a place like this in dolg base too but if you go in there you will be stuck and there is a place in kf gas station and in also in office[counter strike map].the thing is that i am playing this game for a long time and i played in many servers where people go in to these safe zones and kill every zed and i gain that knowledge from  them [giga toilet][office][ mysteroius trees] are all taught by your server. cant say i invented them. i just copied from best.

there is a door in mini militia which has two parts to form a door . throw 4-6 ganerade of demolition to only one part when not  welded and throw them like this that the other is out of range. and that part will destroy and you will have only one one part of door .weld em resulting in not big zeds to come inside. and also you  can apply this technique in kf mansion.

what abuse ? if any one can use it.did i harm to any one?for using my experience! and why are you keep saying it is a bug???? you are making things up now from out of thin air . calling it is a bug i am asking you what is the meaning of bug is to you ? cheating? but if everyone can use it how is it possible to call it a bug???? how can you say its cheating that you can save life from zeds?? first no one told me it was a bug second people keep using ir just remove those maps i mentioned or fix them so any one cannot use and saying that i remember investment v2[player] to me using bug in babumija 2 [i was only selling bullpup and machete].and some one accused me that i sell and buy my guns again man at start when you go with your guns sell price of that gun is 200$. i sell xmv 850 and  hk235 because when you sell them buy price in shop is 100 and 110 respectively resulting in 200$ and can use to refill ammo full[but not pkm pkm is costy ] like i told you i have experience and technique and i use every method to keep me safe. 

xmv 850 do not do critcal hits on head tell me you know that!

tell me pkm has higher recoil so it cannot be used likely to hit head! thats why hk235 it better! and i used it to kill brutes and endy

tell me you know that if you let kf2 skrake hit you after it goes running ,it speed will reduce and so do the endy 

you are keep saying i am using bugs give me a break

You are bugging me right now. Thanks for the -rep. A bug is a glitch, an unintended use of a map/gun anything. If u see others using it you dont have to use it aswell, Report them if u want. And all the rembo weapons have head shot damage now.

ok ok i get it no using safe zone.

the dislike reputation from me was given because you cross talked.and used word "abuse" you should have used misuse or taking advantage.

you want reputation not neg right? I thought it was dislike button.