Sign in to follow this  
BLooDY BoY

Players can destroy the buyable shield

Hello,

i think it is already a known bug but since its not on the forums i´m gonna submit it.

1. What's your in game name:

BLooDY_BoY

2. Map name: ---

3. Describe what type of bug did you found: 

Different weapons can destroy the shield, i dont know all but for me as a berserker i know that the genso sword (vip sword) can destroy the shield of another player with 2 hits

4. Screenshots or video of bug (video not necessary): ---

5. What reward do you want (dmg,heal or hs): 

I just want a fix  🙂

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BLooDY BoY said:

what about other shields from the steam workshop like https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952728835

Is it the same on them?

We already tried this shield its also bugged

How about replacing the sword with another melee weapon like a "Master Katana" and just put in the same stats (Damage, Range, etc.) like the gonso sword. Shouldnt this fix atleast the berserker if its possible?

The problem i think is with damaging multiple targets weapons like swords, explosive guns. If we make them for damaging single target only then these guns or perks will become useless. 

56 minutes ago, Virdulys said:

If we make them for damaging single target only then these guns or perks will become useless. 

For example the lightsaber wich is already ingame can also damage multiple enemies in a range of 2m. i mean you could just take for example the lightsaber and make a VIP version of it with the same stats as the current VIP sword. The lightsaber does not destroy shields.

Its just an example for you to understand what i mean.

2 hours ago, BLooDY BoY said:

For example the lightsaber wich is already ingame can also damage multiple enemies in a range of 2m. i mean you could just take for example the lightsaber and make a VIP version of it with the same stats as the current VIP sword. The lightsaber does not destroy shields.

Its just an example for you to understand what i mean.

so you want us to make all fb and demo weapons only vip? 😄

On 8/3/2019 at 8:19 PM, Virdulys said:

so you want us to make all fb and demo weapons only vip? 😄

i´m only talking about the berserker and the sword. No other weapons in my suggestion. Only switch the current sword with any other wich does not bug the shield, thats all.

20 minutes ago, BLooDY BoY said:

i´m only talking about the berserker and the sword. No other weapons in my suggestion. Only switch the current sword with any other wich does not bug the shield, thats all.

i just tested. Literally all berserker weapons can destroy shield